Pre-Planning your Funeral
Pre-planning a funeral is something that many people decide to do. Why is this? Pre-planning a funeral takes away the guesses that family members may have to make in the event that you die before making these arrangements or before talking to someone about your funeral arrangements. In addition, this can give you peace of mind. What are the other reasons why a person may decide to pre-plan?
- It often makes more financial sense to do this now rather than later
- They simply want to have everything in order no matter when they pass away
One of the most common questions that we get is what goes into pre-planning a funeral? There are several things, often more than what most people realize. These aspects may include:
- Certain elements that you may want. For example, are there certain musical selections you want played? Do you wish to have a certain floral arrangement at your funeral?
- More practical elements such as where you will be buried, the casket that you have chosen, or if you want to be cremated.
- Who will be the person that officiating this funeral? Do you have a preference?
These are all elements that may be discussed at the time of pre-planning your funeral. It can seem like a lot of decisions to make, which is why we suggest that you do pre-plan. Otherwise, your family is going to be bombarded with these decisions to make, while still dealing with their grief and shock at your passing. Here at Tindall Funeral Home’s we work with all people to ensure that their pre-planned funeral is going to be everything that they want. We help you to make those tougher decisions, and can steer you into the right direction for the feel that you are wanting.
We want this time to be easy on your loved ones, and pre-planning is the best way to ensure it is!