Online Grief Support Resources
When you have a lost a loved one, you may be in need of grief support. While there are tons of ways to find this, online grief support is becoming more popular as it allows you to stay at home and still find the help that you need. Here at Tindall Funeral Home we know that grief can manifest itself in several forms. And we also realize just how important it is that people get the grief support that they need. With this in mind, here are a few online grief support resources that may be helpful to you in your time of need.
8 Online Grief Support Resources
- BetterHelp.com: This is a paid website that allows you to talk with counselors and therapists via video chat, phone and anytime that you may need some extra help.
- My Grief Angels: This website includes free online courses on grief, apps, forums and books that you can order that are meant to help you deal with the grief that you are feeling.
- HopsiceNet: This is a great resource for grief for everyone, including children and teens.
- Mend: This is catering to those who have lost a child due to miscarriage, stillbirth or an infant death.
- Growth House: This offers numerous articles on grief, and even have a chat room that you can talk with someone about what you may be feeling.
- Grief Net: This is full of discussions, groups and other resources to help with grief. It is monitored by grief psychologist.
- KidsAid: This is an online support group specifically for kids who are dealing with the grief of a loved one.
- WidowNet: This is exclusively for those who have lost a spouse or long-term partner.
The key in dealing with your grief is to get help when you need it. Remember, grief is not something that you have to deal with on your own. There are resources meant to help you!