Personalizing A Funeral With Unique Song Selections
Today, families that plan funerals for a loved one who has passed prefer not to follow traditional practices. They prefer something more casual, which reflects their loved one's likes and dislikes and the life they led.
This also has brought about a change in how the entire funeral service is planned and organized. The focus is on personalization, and many prefer to do this by playing unique songs during the service. The idea is to pick songs to create an atmosphere that gives the attendees some solace.
- Most people have some favorite songs that they listen to more often than others. You can pick some of the songs of a particular music group or artist that your loved one liked. It's a great way to personalize the funeral service.
- If some songs hold special meaning to you and that you and your family listen to them together, you can opt for them.
- Ask your family members for their suggestions and play different types of music.
- Try to look for songs that have meaningful lyrics or pleasant instrumentals. Make sure there are no explicit lyrics as that may offend some attendees.
- Take the time to pick something special so that it creates a unique touch to the event you are organizing. You can assimilate all the songs or tunes you want to play and give them to the funeral director. They will make sure to play them during the service. If there are any media presentations like videos of photos that you want to play along with the music, you can do that as well.
Contact us at Tindall Funeral Home through our online form or call (315) 468-5521 if you want to know about our funeral services and need advice on different services. Our funeral director is very knowledgeable and will provide you details about how you can manage the entire facility and help you plan every detail including the music.