Top Tips on Staying Safe in Public During the Pandemic
The COVID-19 issue has become a global problem, and it poses a significant threat to people's health and lives as well. This contagious disease can be disastrous if the person isn't treated on time. Everyone is asked to practice self-isolation, which also means that you need to be careful when you are in public places. While you might not step out of your home regularly, there would be times when you need to do so to run specific errands or go grocery shopping.
Tips To Follow
Here are some tips that you can follow to stay safe in public during the pandemic
- You must wear a face mask while stepping out of your home. This is something you should not omit to do under any circumstances as the virus can linger in the air for a long time. If your face, nose, or mouth, comes in contact with it, you can be in danger of contracting this deadly disease.
- It is best to stay away from crowded spaces. Even when you are shopping, keep at a distance of 6 feet from other people around you.
- When you are getting into a building, if you find that the elevator is overcrowded, either take the stairs or wait till there are fewer people in it before getting in.
- Carry a hand sanitizer whenever you go out and use it frequently after you have touched any surfaces.
- It's also essential to be conscious of not touching surfaces unnecessarily. Railings, door handles, supermarket shelves, and walls can all have the virus on them if someone with the infection has touched them or sneezed on them.
- You must wash your hands thoroughly every time you are about to step out of your home or when you come back. Make sure that you do not deviate from the 20-second wash mantra.
If you want to know more about the grieving process or want to arrange for a funeral, Contact us at Tindall Funeral Home through our online form or call (315) 468-5521.